Training and Events
What is Laughter Yoga Leader training?
It is a unique opportunity to enrich your life with laughter, joy and happiness for 2 days, acquiring an internationally recognised laughter yoga leader certificate. The training is conducted by the founder of laughter yoga in Latvia – Arturs Laimigais. Your life will never be the same, because laughter, joy and happiness will become part of your daily life!
You will learn:
- What are the benefits of laughing?
- Why is laughter yoga necessary?
- How to laugh without humour, comedy acts or jokes?
- How to improve your mood with some laughter yoga exercises?
- How did the laughter yoga concept come into being and what is its philosophy?
- What are the basic principles of conducting laughter yoga sessions?
- How to conduct (children, elderly people, employees, businessmen) laughter groups of various participants effectively?
- How to help the groups to arrive to deeper joy and internal peace levels through laughter meditation?
- How to start and lead a successful laughter yoga club and how to advertise your services?
- How to maintain a positive metal state despite of the events of life?
- How to include laughter in your life?
Who is this training for?
This training is intended for:
- Anyone willing to introduce more laughter to his or her life
- HR specialists and management
- Managers, sales managers and team leaders
- School teachers, psychologists, psychiatrists
- Recreation activity facilitators
- Occupational therapists and health care professionals
- Nurses, social workers and elderly care centre personnel
- Entertainment professionals and masters of improvisation
- Alternative therapists and healers
- NLP professionals
- Yoga and fitness teachers
- Personal development trainers
- Professional speakers
- Entertainment professionals, actors and singers, clowns and comedians
- Marriage and family therapists
- Life coaches and alternative therapists
- Tourism professionals and tour guides
What are the benefits of this training programme?
You will obtain an internationally recognised laughter yoga leader certificate, the skill needed to conduct laughter yoga sessions, knowledge about laughter, and what impact it has on you, what laughter yoga is and what are its benefits.
You will learn how to improve your mood quickly through laughter yoga exercises? You will try at least 50 laughter yoga exercises! You will learn how to start a successful laughter yoga business – an opportunity to earn your living, doing what you enjoy doing!
As a certified laughter yoga leader, you will be able to conduct laughter yoga sessions in enterprises, schools, universities, public clubs, elderly care centres, to special needs people, at medical institutions, fitness clubs, yoga centres, etc.
This experience based transformation programme:
- ☺will help you to increase laughter in your life
- ☺will help you to improve your relationship with other people and reduce conflicts
- ☺will show you how to get rid of stress in a safe and positive way
- ☺will let you introduce laughter to your professional and personal relationships
- ☺will provide you a comprehensive understanding about laughter yoga
- ☺will let you speak about laughter yoga and laughter benefits with certainty
- ☺will provide you practical experience how to develop new laughter exercises
- ☺will inspire you to start a laughter yoga club
- ☺will connect you to the network of laughter yoga professionals all over the world
- ☺will provide you with the environment where you can have a good laugh, to make new friends, to fill up your weekend with laughter, joy and happiness!
- 118-page Laughter Yoga Leader Manual
- Laughter Yoga Leader Certificate
- Free mentoring and coaching following the training in order to get you off to a good
At the end of the two days you will, upon successful completion, receive a Laughter Yoga Leader certificate enabling you to get appropriate insurance in order to run laughter workshops as well as allowing you to call yourself Laughter Yoga Leader.
Course Locations and Course Dates
The course is held in the following locations during the following months:
- United Kingdom, London – November, January, March, May, July, September
- Latvia, Riga – February, April, June, August, October, December
Your location with minimum 4 participants / organisations minimum 4 participants
£300 for 2 days of certified laughter yoga leader training. 100% money back guarantee if you are not fully satisfied with it, or the value of the training received is not at least 10x the money spent on LYL training!
Early Bird Rate: £250, when paid in full one month before the training starts.
Bring along a friend or colleague and receive £50 discount off the full course price.
What do you need to bring with you for training?
- Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothes
- Have a notebook and a pen
- Openness to a new and unique experience
- Being in good mood is recommended, but not mandatory because it will be created! ☺